TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMR no longer accepts drywall older than 1990. Any demolition or renovation waste drywall must have proof of age in the form of a date stamps on the waste drywall. Testing and analysis are no longer accepted as reliable means of proof.
- Clean, dry or slightly damp, source separated drywall board from new construction,
- Renovation or deconstruction waste drywall with date stamp proving not older than 1990
ACCEPTABLE – SURCHARGES APPLY:
- Drywall loads containing contaminants (e.g. metal, wood, garbage etc...)
- Excessively wet drywall
- Renovation or demolition waste drywall with no date stamp
- Drywall from projects older than 1990
- Drywall with tile or grout
- Loads of stucco, plaster, or cement board of any kind
- Drywall containing asbestos
*Each clean load of acceptable drywall board may include one standard green plastic garbage bag containing small miscellaneous garbage (i.e. fast food wrappers) and ‘fines’ (i.e. floor sweepings).